Show off your PANTHERS!!

I saw someone had a thread for showing off veils and I got my first red body blue bar panther a few days ago so this thread is dedicated to showing off you panthers!

This is my new guy Chewie.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 160
Here's my Picasso. Lots of babies from him due to hatch very very soon!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 158
These are all some great looking panthers, what morph if yours? Also where did you get it this one really caught my eye

Mine is a blue barred ambilobe from Sunshine Chameleons. I think they're a relatively new sponsor. Very nice folks :)

I'd like to say thank you to junglefries for this one. He's one of my newest additions.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 164
Don't worry James I'm gonna send you Picasso nicest yellow body out of the first clutch. You will forget all about any falys. I'm gonna put a big bow around him too.

This is my new 5 month old Nosy Be baby boy that I got from Kammerflage Kreations last week. He's so adorable that I'm already obsessed with him!,

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 137
Maybe this pic will make you feel better.

I think he has outgrown Elroy. As soon as I can stand again, I need to recheck my records. I thought mine was way larger and older than yours, unless you have Disney hands. :eek: just so mad, so mad!!!! I think I'll call Fedex and tell them they sent the wrong box.:)

Hey reptile guy. Picassos babies will def be somewhere under a 100k. Lol. They will actually be right around $125 male or female.

My Panther, Spike

He turned 6 months on the 25th.

Attachments

• Spike04_6 mos.jpg
    Spike04_6 mos.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 113
  • Spike06_6 mos.jpg
    Spike06_6 mos.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 119
Back
Top Bottom