Show me your Mellers viv!

snipeusa14

Established Member
recently posted a post of my meller going down to the floor of the cage i now i understand how big these animals will and can get! i need some inspiration so iwill me getting something bigger for him so...................................................................SHOW ME YOUR MELLER'S CAGE/FREE RANGE!:D

it's bigger now and i've moved things around a bit. The arrows point to the melleri.

FREERANGE.jpg

If you look at the top near the red arrow there is an AquaZamp rain dome misting system. It's automatic and they are misted several times throughout the day. I also have a humidifier that I run if the room is too dry.

wow.. i think that is the single most awesome thing ive ever seen.. so well thought out, so well done, and a perfect cham enviroment. much kudos summoner!

wow.. i think that is the single most awesome thing ive ever seen.. so well thought out, so well done, and a perfect cham enviroment. much kudos summoner!

Thank you!

Here is the drainage...It is fully automatic. It pumps to the other drain pan in the other room with the other chams. the other drain pan then pumps it to a connection under the kitchen sink.

IMG_1529.jpg

IMG_1531.jpg

Here are some photos of Plinko the mellers cage... and one of Plinko... Cheers!

Attachments

• IMG_0256.jpg
    IMG_0256.jpg
    250.1 KB · Views: 152
  • IMG_0257.jpg
    IMG_0257.jpg
    249.6 KB · Views: 174
  • IMG_0326.jpg
    IMG_0326.jpg
    259 KB · Views: 155
If you look at the top near the red arrow there is an AquaZamp rain dome misting system. It's automatic and they are misted several times throughout the day. I also have a humidifier that I run if the room is too dry.

Curious, How does your drainage work for that Free range?

Curious, How does your drainage work for that Free range?

I have a large tray on the bottom - like what would go under a washer. What the plants don't catch goes in there. I clean that out daily with a shop vac.

I also have plastic on the wall and floor to protect the carpet. Being in an apartment I am limited on modifications I can make. I'm just trying to not wreck the place until we can move into a house.

I have a large tray on the bottom - like what would go under a washer. What the plants don't catch goes in there. I clean that out daily with a shop vac.

I also have plastic on the wall and floor to protect the carpet. Being in an apartment I am limited on modifications I can make. I'm just trying to not wreck the place until we can move into a house.

Very cool. Thank you :)

Back
Top Bottom