Shout out to all the new keepers that research and prepare before getting their chameleon

Welcome to the forum.

Isn't that (and/or Reddit) considered a badge of honor? 🤨

Sounds like you've hit all/most of the majors...
(IMO, the archives are an underused resource 🤓)​

No idea. Apparently disagreeing with the admins was classed as 'trouble making' lol.

Funnily enough the guy mentioned has been ok with me so far. The group I was banned from was a different group and were saying things like, "Don't fog/mist at night. Chameleons can't drink when they're asleep" and "They only mist/fog at night in the US because their humidity is different to ours (UK)" lol.

I like the group I'm on, but I find this forum is where you can find out the why and what for's, rather than just the 'do it this way' type stuff. Been lurking here for a good few weeks before I signed up and I've learnt loads :D

Funnily enough the guy mentioned has been ok with me so far. The group I was banned from was a different group and were saying things like, "Don't fog/mist at night. Chameleons can't drink when they're asleep" and "They only mist/fog at night in the US because their humidity is different to ours (UK)" lol.

I like the group I'm on, but I find this forum is where you can find out the why and what for's, rather than just the 'do it this way' type stuff. Been lurking here for a good few weeks before I signed up and I've learnt loads :D
Was this a European/UK group? :unsure:

Anyone here will likely attest it's not about drinking—it's about RH, and trying to simulate the rainforest conditions chameleons come from.

This part is true, but it's not universal as we have quite diverse climates across the country.

(y)

Back
Top Bottom