Should I move my cages

ar15fonsi

I have my cages outside my house in my screened lanai! I live here in SW Florida, my cages are against the lanai wall but I noticed that one side of the lanai gets around 3-4hrs of sunlight before the sun goes down.

So I was wondering if it would be a good idea to move my chams in that area so they ca benefit from direct sunlight. Both of my chams are on Reptibreeze cages.. The ficus and pothos to the right of the picture is where I let them free range every once in a while.

What you guys think?

hAN9luCl.jpg

I have my cages outside my house in my screened lanai! I live here in SW Florida, my cages are against the lanai wall but I noticed that one side of the lanai gets around 3-4hrs of sunlight before the sun goes down.

So I was wondering if it would be a good idea to move my chams in that area so they ca benefit from direct sunlight. Both of my chams are on Reptibreeze cages.. The ficus and pothos to the right of the picture is where I let them free range every once in a while.

What you guys think?

hAN9luCl.jpg

As long as the temps won't get too hot. Measure the temp against that wall just to be safe.

I think it would be awesome if you turned the whole lanai into giant free range! Makes me wish I lived in south Florida .

One quick tip: sometimes the metal (aluminum) frame can get ubber hot. It just seems to soak up the direct sun from 12-3pm in my location. Mine are postioned for the morning sun, with shaded during the hottest period of the day. There really is a big difference between mine who are outdoors vs those who aren't. Nothing beats real UVB and vit D.

Back
Top Bottom