Should I be concerned?

JoXie411

Chameleon Enthusiast
I just found a roach in my sons sock drawer...... should I have a talk with him? He’s only 3..... maybe he will say it belongs to his friend pandora aka Dora , the leopard geckos, and he was holding it for her image.jpg

If my husband finds out he’s going to kill me, thank Thor I put the clothing away.

Not sure if you're serious or just being cafetious... :unsure:
I suppose it depends on the species and if they can breed in the climate where you are. ?
I've found the odd "escapee" (and there are no 3 year-olds to blame), but dubias can't breed here—even in summer. That was one of the reasons I chose them as a staple feeder. ?

If (whatever species they are) can breed where you are, then yeah... I think I might be a little (or more) concerned. YMMV.

I know you're joking jox, but for anyone's info... I think only lobster roaches would I slightly be concerned about breeding in the home if they got out in large numbers. Possibly red runners in some situations, but I doubt it due to their ooths needing moisture.

I just found a roach in my sons sock drawer...... should I have a talk with him? He’s only 3..... maybe he will say it belongs to his friend pandora aka Dora , the leopard geckos, and he was holding it for herView attachment 282805

If my husband finds out he’s going to kill me, thank Thor I put the clothing away.
Liam was going to smoke it for her . He was Plano g to wrap it first MOM !!. PUT IT BACK !!.

Back
Top Bottom