Shipping

hey!
So I've finally saved up enough money to build an enclosure and buy a Cham.. But I have a few questions before I do anything else.
If I were to buy from FLchams do they ship to Canada?
If they do, is it safe to ship a Cham? Because I'm worry if anything could happen to the Chameleon if I get one shipped this far..

Thanks in advance!

I had mine shipped. I'm sure it's stressful but where I'm from there is nowhere around me that sells them. I'm not pleased with how mine was shipped she was inside a paper lunch sack in a box, sheisfinebut she didn't like it. so be inquesitive about how they ship

I had mine shipped. I'm sure it's stressful but where I'm from there is nowhere around me that sells them. I'm not pleased with how mine was shipped she was inside a paper lunch sack in a box, sheisfinebut she didn't like it. so be inquesitive about how they ship
Alright, thanks!

If I were to buy from FLchams do they ship to Canada?

Short answer: No
Long answer: Yes but it is considerably expensive and a lengthy process waiting for paperwork to be filled out and inspections to be done. Before even buying the chameleon you are looking at about $600 in permits and inspections alone. Far cheaper to buy from breeders in Canada of which there are many.

My blog explains the ins and outs of buying from the US: https://www.chameleonforums.com/blo...port-of-cites-animals-to-and-from-canada.783/

Where are you located in Canada? Many of us Canucks can give suggestions for good breeders in your area. Many larger cities have regular reptile shows where you can speak to the breeder(s) in person and choose the chameleon you like.

Short answer: No
Long answer: Yes but it is considerably expensive and a lengthy process waiting for paperwork to be filled out and inspections to be done. Before even buying the chameleon you are looking at about $600 in permits and inspections alone. Far cheaper to buy from breeders in Canada of which there are many.

My blog explains the ins and outs of buying from the US: https://www.chameleonforums.com/blo...port-of-cites-animals-to-and-from-canada.783/

Where are you located in Canada? Many of us Canucks can give suggestions for good breeders in your area. Many larger cities have regular reptile shows where you can speak to the breeder(s) in person and choose the chameleon you like.
I'm in the Sudbury Ontario location if that's any help.. Thanks, and I'll be sure to check out that link

It is not feasible to ship a chameleon from the US to Canada because of all the permitting. They are endangered species. Smuggling is not a good option either.

I'm sure there are many breeders in the Toronto area. It's a long drive, but I would make the drive rather than ship.

It is not feasible to ship a chameleon from the US to Canada because of all the permitting. They are endangered species. Smuggling is not a good option either.

I'm sure there are many breeders in the Toronto area. It's a long drive, but I would make the drive rather than ship.

Do you have links or lists of these Toronto area breeders? I am about 1hr from Toronto and will be looking for another cham in the near future.

Thanks,

Do you have links or lists of these Toronto area breeders? I am about 1hr from Toronto and will be looking for another cham in the near future.

Thanks,
Sorry, I don't but I think Eh Chameleons is located near Toronto. There must be more. There are some Canadians that post on here--mabye start a new thread asking for Ontario breeders of whatever species you are looking for.

Yes.... EhChameleons is in Orangeville. I posted a link to their website above... they have an amazing selection of Panthers.

Back
Top Bottom