Shipping question.

astroprojector

Hello,

Can someone who shipped chameleon before can me what is the safest way to ship. Obviously UPS, next day is the way to go. What do I need to buy: Hot, Cold packs? Do I ship it in the box or topper-were, etc.

Thanks.

if you use "ship your reptiles" they have everything there you can order it from them, you can get quotes. an they walk you thru packin everything..well with videos.

Ordered all my stuff from TSK Supply. They have the insulated boxes and cool packs and pre punched deli cups. Best prices Ive seen also and I shopped around. Another forum member referred them to me and he ships alot of stuff....;)

I would use a cool pack but test before hand outside over night to see just how cold the box gets. There's some other very good tips in the link that I gave you above. I ended up shipping in the bags and all 20 of the babies that I shipped all arrived safe.

Last edited:
Cold packs may not be needed at all. I have been shipping all summer, and in most cases, cold packs are not needed. It all depends on the temperature. What is the zip code you will be shipping to and when will you be shipping.

Back
Top Bottom