Shipping Dissosteira carolina

Pfft, what team? :)

Pardon my stupid fingernails...
e665cf45.jpg

I'd gladly ship you a new butterfly net, for a few hoppers ;) down the road. I hear you guys up north have a little more, than in So Cal. How crazy am I, I've thought about placing adds in newspaper for free grasshopper removal. :D To collect and map out areas locally where I can find them.

I'd gladly ship you a new butterfly net, for a few hoppers ;) down the road. I hear you guys up north have a little more, than in So Cal. How crazy am I, I've thought about placing adds in newspaper for free grasshopper removal. :D To collect and map out areas locally where I can find them.

Anyone looking out for some other quality chameleon food here in Northern California there is also 3 species of katydids that I know of.

I've never seen any katydids. I had one as a pet when I was little, but it's the only one I ever saw...

I'd take some also. The first thing my cham ate was a green grasshopper when I got him..

I wont ship them until I know its legal... And I'm pretty sure it illegal to ship them across state lines, but I just want to check about that part...

I still dont know if its legal to ship them in california.

Back
Top Bottom