Shipping discounts?

I just got this email from All Pro Shipping.

Great news for our reptile shipping customers

To our valued customers,

We have great news! After building our service and shipping more than 50,000 packages with UPS, we are now finalizing a stronger partnership with FedEx -- specifically as a third-party reptile shipper.

ShipYourReptiles.com

ShipYourReptiles.com is now an official FedEx-certified live reptile shipper. We are in the final stages of re-activating our reptile shipping service.

ShipYourReptiles.com customers can ship live reptiles, including snakes, to businesses or residences.
Because we are FedEx live certified, you don't have to be.
Thanks to our customer support team, you'll continue to get the same level of customer service as a million-dollar shipper.
With FedEx Priority Overnight service, you'll enjoy guaranteed 10:30 a.m. arrival to most addresses.
You'll get a great rate!
ShipYourAquatics.com

We are working on re-instating aquatics shipping services. While we work on this, you can still buy aquatics shipping supplies.

ShipYourBicycles.com and ShipYourRC.com

ShipYourBicycles.com and ShipYourRC.com will be offline while we work on re-activating their shipping services.

ShipYourReptiles.com is certified to ship live reptiles, including snakes, to businesses and residences using FedEx Priority Overnight service. We are very excited about our FedEx partnership, and we hope to add more services in the future.

We will contact you when ShipYourReptiles.com is fully operational.

Thanks for your support,

-- [email protected]

UPS is not based in Atlanta.

http://www.ups.com/content/corp/contact/

UPS Corporate Headquarters
55 Glenlake Parkway, NE
Atlanta , GA 30328

http://www.bizjournals.com/atlanta/news/2011/01/11/ups-partners-with-red-cross.html

Atlanta-based UPS (NYSE: UPS) said it will provide logistics expertise, transportation and warehousing to local Red Cross disaster services coordinators in the event of a large-scale emergency

At one time, all packages went through Atlanta. Now, it seems their main hub is in Louisville, which is also experiencing bad weather.

I just got this email from All Pro Shipping.

Great news for our reptile shipping customers

To our valued customers,

We have great news! After building our service and shipping more than 50,000 packages with UPS, we are now finalizing a stronger partnership with FedEx -- specifically as a third-party reptile shipper.

ShipYourReptiles.com

ShipYourReptiles.com is now an official FedEx-certified live reptile shipper. We are in the final stages of re-activating our reptile shipping service.

ShipYourReptiles.com customers can ship live reptiles, including snakes, to businesses or residences.
Because we are FedEx live certified, you don't have to be.
Thanks to our customer support team, you'll continue to get the same level of customer service as a million-dollar shipper.
With FedEx Priority Overnight service, you'll enjoy guaranteed 10:30 a.m. arrival to most addresses.
You'll get a great rate!
ShipYourAquatics.com

We are working on re-instating aquatics shipping services. While we work on this, you can still buy aquatics shipping supplies.

ShipYourBicycles.com and ShipYourRC.com

ShipYourBicycles.com and ShipYourRC.com will be offline while we work on re-activating their shipping services.

ShipYourReptiles.com is certified to ship live reptiles, including snakes, to businesses and residences using FedEx Priority Overnight service. We are very excited about our FedEx partnership, and we hope to add more services in the future.

We will contact you when ShipYourReptiles.com is fully operational.

Thanks for your support,

-- [email protected]

This is a big BUMMER!!!! I hate Fedex:(

Also. "With FedEx Priority Overnight service, you'll enjoy guaranteed 10:30 a.m. arrival to most addresses."

Even priority overnight doesnt mean the package will arrive at 10:30 to every address. It just isnt possible especially for people in the "boondocks" or places like I live.

The UPS truck shows up at my house at the same time every time regardless if the package was shipped priority or just plain overnight. Honestly paying for priority is a waste of money. Jim from chamco. has told me both times he shipped a package to me, "You know when the UPS truck arrives, thats when they will be there":D

Do you live in the middle of nowhere? :)

Maybe they will sort stuff out with fedex and help to make the shipping more reliable and secure. We'll see.

Back
Top Bottom