Shipping Alternatives?

That is nuts... A friend got a kammerflage baby shipped a few weeks ago. It came without issue in overnight delivery and she just had to go to the fed ex hub to pick it up. She was in CO so it was not a short distance.
I got mine last wednesday from Kammerflage and it got there and was checked in around 9. Now remember, I live in Georgia so this was literally all the way across the country.

Thank you everyone for all the comments. My husband and I will be delivering our babies not this coming week but the next.
@NikkiA @Crispy Chameleon @Reptofreak @Redman @mrfixit01 @Kris Chams @Ella Gatlin
@RickB @Cham30 @Haley Hendrix @Seana_Lynch @Vicki @Caroline1380 @laurie @Beman
@JoXie411
Perfect the people I am mentoring will have everything in place by then. One is just doing final cage building and the other is done with set up. Both will just need to order feeders. What size crickets are they eating now?

Perfect the people I am mentoring will have everything in place by then. One is just doing final cage building and the other is done with set up. Both will just need to order feeders. What size crickets are they eating now?

1/4 inch. If they order early they will grow before they get there. I’ve been ordering a large 1/4 inch. My 28
babies eat 4000 crickets a week plus all the other stuff.

Becca, I’m going from one end of Cali to the other. I still have two girls that need a home.

Im willing to take a road trip and meet you somewhere along the way, I’m down to drive two or three hours each way, just let me know where and when to meet you within that distance from my house.

We are going to MI and Indiana and then to KY so maybe we could meet in Illinois?

Back
Top Bottom