She's Purple

For sure i will post them here when they change. Not for sale they will be my breeding girls ;). They have great genes from Clint(Zanzibar) and Gator.

oh well post them if they change and hey since you are going to be breeding them if they have babies that are purple please contact me!!!!!

gorgeous! you have some of the most stunning panthers Shauna, i swear! is she gunna be Rico's girl? Sith is doing great by the way, seems like his reds get brighter every day!

gorgeous! you have some of the most stunning panthers Shauna, i swear! is she gunna be Rico's girl? Sith is doing great by the way, seems like his reds get brighter every day!

Thank you, Chris:) I think they like the chocolate-scented air we have here in Hershey:D Yes, this is Rico Suave's girl, and he likes her very much;) I am so glad Sith is doing well, I would love to see photos of him as he changes.

Geesh, Periwinkle laid 49 eggs today. That's the biggest clutch I've ever had. And she's on a limited diet to try to keep her clutches smaller. I think that method is backfiring on me.

e4e3ynyt.jpg

Back
Top Bottom