Sherlock outside

Texas Panther Man

Well I had most of my crew outside last weekend enjoying the cooler weather. So i got a few pics of Sherlock. He will be 3 yrs old in a cpl of weeks. So I wanted to get some updated pics of him. Hes a cb faly from Chuck G's Quazar line.
The older hes gotten the more his spikes on his back have turned white. They look so cool when he fires. He had almost no rain when he was young but has developed more and more with age. I am thrilled he has retained his bright yellow cheeks and eye turrets as Ive seen some that seem to fade as they age. I dont know if thats nutritional or what but his yellow seems to be as bright or brighter than when he was younger. Enough talk on to the pics. Enjoy guys/gals......:D

Attachments

• sherlock outside 3yrs 002.jpg
    sherlock outside 3yrs 002.jpg
    249.6 KB · Views: 143
  • sherlock outside 3yrs 004.jpg
    sherlock outside 3yrs 004.jpg
    254.7 KB · Views: 170
Thank you everyone for the kind comments. Sherlock is really appreciative.
His spikes starting changing at about 9-10 mos and have gotten whiter as he aged.

Very nice indeed and still looking good. Dont you love how their colors can completely change as they get older? New shades and tones will continue to get brighter and brighter. Good Job Scott.

Thanks for kind words Drew. Yeah its amazing the changes they go thru as they age. Thats why I keep telling ppl dont give up on sub adults/babies. They can really suprise you later on......

Wish i could go to the Canadian Breeders show Drew. I'd love to see what lines your working with now....

Back
Top Bottom