shedding photos ^^

lizzleberry

he wasnt overly impressed with the camera,
he's usually happy to be handled so long as he's free to wonder around at the same time, he's used to the camera, but doesnt love it...in the same way that he doesnt love food, basking and me. he just tolerates it ¬¬
anyhoo
he randomly started shedding on his head and over the days stripped other body parts, last bit being his tail (strange)
IMG_6177.jpg

IMG_6186.jpg

IMG_6183.jpg

IMG_6182.jpg

last picture he started loosing the black patches slightly, i like him to get put back into his flex in a good mood, so ill usually let him roam until the black is mostly gone before putting him back, usually achieved by letting him climb up to where i keep his food and let him watch crickets for a while, or sit on a phone cable for a bit...

i always forget which link to copy to get photos onto this, so i try one, check it and if it doesnt work, try another one until it does, seems to work fine now
an he's about 5ish months old, not sure exactly how old, i know i have had him for 5 months and he was tiny when i got him :)

he doesnt exactly sit still on my hand, generally preferring to balance on one finger or cling onto my wrist, this is the best ive got :D
IMG_6176.jpg

Back
Top Bottom