Shedding Cham?

Ryanmarie623

So I am new to chameleons and I did get my very first Cham about a month ago! She is 2 years old and every since I got her she's been so nice to me and wanting to get out to go outside and get in the shower. But the past week she's been hissing at all and the hisses are getting louder. Today I just saw some white patches on her face ( like shedding) and I was just wondering if they get grumpy and don't enjoy the things they usually do when they shed. Thanks so much for your help! And any suggestions I'd love to head them!

Most if not all def change their routines when going into a shed. Things like eating and some a BAD attitudes

I would guess that her change in attitude has to do with her shedding. My chameleon was totally fine for his first couple of sheds with me, but his last shed changed everything. :eek: He got super grumpy and shy, and refused to eat during his shed (except for super worms... he always makes exceptions for those. :rolleyes: ). After that, the shed led to a small hunger strike and extended bad attitude for the next couple of weeks. I wouldn't be too worried about your girl. She should recover her good attitude eventually. :p

Back
Top Bottom