Shedding and worms??????

Leaf

I have a jackson chameleon.I want to know how to tell when she is about to shed.Her color is more lighter than usual would this mean she is about to shed? Also i would like to know how to tell if she has worms or not.She eats alot but is not really fat i would say she is about normal wieght. It doesn't seem like she has gained or lost any wieght.

When they are getting ready to shed, they do kinda become lighter in color because their skin is dry. You may start to see small white, dry patches of skin here and there and then all of the sudden, an explosion of skin shedding off!!! As far as the worms, you can get a fecal done at your vet on the poop and have it tested for parasites. Sometimes you can even see the worms in the poop if it is really bad.

Well hello there Leaf. I can tell you that your chameleon will shed within the next 4 weeks or so. She is a VERY beautiful cham and HAS gained alot of weight since YOU got her.She eats alot of different things and loves you lots and wishs YOU would water her and not make your dad do it. As far as worms goes I belive your girl is just fine and shows no signs of worms but I think YOU should take her to the vet and have a fecial done on her. I do like how you have asked sum really good questions about your chameleon as that is what responsable chameleon owner do;)

Well hello there Leaf. I can tell you that your chameleon will shed within the next 4 weeks or so. She is a VERY beautiful cham and HAS gained alot of weight since YOU got her.She eats alot of different things and loves you lots and wishs YOU would water her and not make your dad do it. As far as worms goes I belive your girl is just fine and shows no signs of worms but I think YOU should take her to the vet and have a fecial done on her. I do like how you have asked sum really good questions about your chameleon as that is what responsable chameleon owner do;)

Thanks dad:p:cool:;):rolleyes::rolleyes:

Weighing your lizard with an accurate scale on a reg basis will keep you informed as to its weight gain/loss. Take notes and keep records. :)

Back
Top Bottom