She finally had eggs

marcie

So this is kinda late; however, our female panther chameleon laid 21 eggs and I’m so excited!!!! My husband and I were on pins and needles for weeks and can finally breathe a sigh of relief. “Pinky pie” (named by my 4 year old) is eating and drinking well and looks great! She did however lay her eggs onto the bottom of the cage while suspended halfway up. She dug several holes in her lay bin but abandoned them all. Thank you so much @Matt Vanilla Gorilla for letting me harass you daily (multiple times) with questions ❤️ This forum has been a wealth of knowledge on our new adventure. ❤️

Attachments

• B2D34F69-8EAE-4455-9D3C-1C3284EA169A.jpeg
    B2D34F69-8EAE-4455-9D3C-1C3284EA169A.jpeg
    154.9 KB · Views: 78
Congrats...although it would have been better if she laid them in the hole properly and all. It bothers me when they don't because sometimes it means they will have egg trouble in the future. Perfect number of eggs though!

Thanks!! We are trying to figure out why she didn’t lay in the lay bin. I asked the original owner as she has laid before, but I haven’t heard back yet.

Congrats...although it would have been better if she laid them in the hole properly and all. It bothers me when they don't because sometimes it means they will have egg trouble in the future. Perfect number of eggs though!

Back
Top Bottom