i love her i still dont have a name that fits her any sugestions?:D

Attachments

• her first day home with me 1.JPG
    her first day home with me 1.JPG
    91 KB · Views: 112
  • her first day home with me 2.JPG
    her first day home with me 2.JPG
    88.8 KB · Views: 85
how come you bought a female are you going to breed them? you do know females aren't nearly as colorful as males. plus you have to deal with the eggs

i bought her cuz of her markings ik they arnt as colorfull . im not gona breed her and ik about the eggs.; im all ready making preperations for that.

Aww you lucky little Punk! She looks like a beauty. I cant wait to see what you pick for her name as well. I cant wait to be in your shoes and get a Panther!

ouch didnt mean to offend any female owner. i was just curious, not too many people buy female unless they are breeding. but i do like the pattern, im sure she'll be beautiful

ouch didnt mean to offend any female owner. i was just curious, not too many people buy female unless they are breeding. but i do like the pattern, im sure she'll be beautiful

No offense taken! :D Just thought i'd throw it out there. If research is done on egg laying, females are just as rewarding as males are. :) They do have pretty pinks, orange, purple, and cream colors.

Pretty little girl; congrats! I've always thought "Sugar Magnolia" (from the Grateful Dead song) would be a good female panther name...

Attachments

• night one shes sleeping.JPG
    night one shes sleeping.JPG
    70 KB · Views: 74
Back
Top Bottom