She ate a leaf!

Miss Lily

Chameleon Enthusiast
I know that veileds are leaf munchers, but Lily has never shown any interest in her plants at all. But... I saw her eating a leaf today!! I had just misted her and she went to the back of her viv. I heard a noise and saw her pull a leaf off of her umbrella tree and eat it!

I think I'll give the veggies another try!! I've got some Rocket leaves that I feed the locusts,etc, will that be ok for her? I tried a grape before but she just tried to zap it with her tongue and it was too wet for her tongue to stick to! She just gave up with the grape after a few failed 'shots'!:(

Aww! Lily's a leaf muncher after all!!:D

I read somewhere you can put chunks of apple of sticks (carefully, make sure they cant poke themselves in the eye!) for them to munch. You could try that?

My little man has been caught munching on the ficus a few times. We might start trying him on some veggies soon and see what he thinks of them.

My Melleri will shoot mustard greens and others out of my hand.

I hold up a small bit and wiggle it a little. He muncheses it down. Its a lot of fun to see him do it.

I ususally have a few pieces of kale in a container with some water, my veiled just devours the stuff

Back
Top Bottom