Sharing pics of a couple of new Set Ups

Saldarya

Established Member
I have a couple of new and special Chams coming tomorrow and wanted to share the new set ups.

So far all is well with temps, humidity and such. Will look forward to getting them in place tomorrow and then I'll be able to share pics of them!!!

Thanks for looking!

As always, looking fantastic !!!!! I like the new lights you got,will order some this week. Thanks for the info,saved me lots of time and $$$$. I can't wait to see the new guys!!! (You DOG ) :<) I'm just jealous!!!! Nice visit with you,come again soon!!!
Steve

That is freaking awesome set up man. Are those bleached willow branches? Ive seen those and wondered if they would be alright. Very simple and efficient, well done well done

That is freaking awesome set up man. Are those bleached willow branches? Ive seen those and wondered if they would be alright. Very simple and efficient, well done well done

They look like thick, bleached manzanita branches to me. Get them at a home goods store or craft store :)

What kind of chams you gettin?

I am picking them up in an hour. Stand by for pics!!

Thanks for the nice comments all. The white branches are indeed the composite wood 'branches' you can find at any Hobby store or walmart. They are inert and it is my first time using them.

I am using them in a limited amount here to test out how they hold up.

I will be waiting to see them. But I have had a pair so I will know what to look for.:rolleyes: Ok well, i really did have a pair. Nice choice Bobby.

Your enclosures look great! I love those perfectly sized ficus alli trees you have in there.... Have you used them before in enclosures? I have a big one in my chameleon room and I use it for showers but I haven't found one appropriately sized for a cage. They sure look great and provide excellent branches for your chams.

I can't wait to see the pics!!

I will be waiting to see them. But I have had a pair so I will know what to look for.:rolleyes: Ok well, i really did have a pair. Nice choice Bobby.

Yep, I am looking forward to working with them and will keep pretty detailed notes as to the care. Hopefully we can have some long term success. Pics in a bit once they settle down!

Your enclosures look great! I love those perfectly sized ficus alli trees you have in there.... Have you used them before in enclosures? I have a big one in my chameleon room and I use it for showers but I haven't found one appropriately sized for a cage. They sure look great and provide excellent branches for your chams.

I can't wait to see the pics!!

I too love the f. alli as opposed to the other ficus. These were frown in pots from larger plants that I separated at the root level. They grow and propagate pretty readily.

Thanks for the comments!

Back
Top Bottom