image.jpg
    364.5 KB · Views: 74
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    328.3 KB · Views: 78
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    221 KB · Views: 81
It was easy to and doesn’t need to be sealed or anything because it’s plastic. I got it al Lowe’s, areound 16-17 dollars for an 8 foot piece by 2 feet wide.

Welcome on here! While that cage is very pretty, it isn't set up the best to keep your veiled healthy. If you wouldn't mind, starting your own thread for us to help you go over your husbandry and make sure everything else is perfect, along with helping you make some tweaks, that'd be amazing! If you could copy and paste this form filled out in as much detail as possible, including your cage photos, pics of your lights, and some more pics of your chameleon, that'd be super helpful!

Your chameleon- age, species, sex, length in care: age:1 month, species: yemen chameleon, sex: male, length in care: 1 month.
Handling- only when cage is cleaned once every 4 weeks.
Feeding- locusts, gutload consists of sweet potatoes, carrot, dandelion, bee pollen, locusts kept in faunatirum.
Suppliments- dusting locusts using earth pro a 4 times per week.
Watering- spray bottle, 3-4 times daily, I see the chameleon drinking.
Feacal description- black and white.
Cage info- hybrid with mesh screen at the top of the viv.
Dimensions- 120x60x60.
Lighting- aiicoi 25w uvb, aiicio 70w basking bulb.
Temperature- basking spot 85, cooler nearer bottom of viv.
Humidity- 60%, misting spray.
Placement- the cage is in a quiet area of the flat situated on top of a not to tall cabinet away from windows and street noises (cars ect) away from direct weather types.
Location- uk.

Your chameleon- age, species, sex, length in care: age:1 month, species: yemen chameleon, sex: male, length in care: 1 month.
Feeding- locusts, gutload consists of sweet potatoes, carrot, dandelion, bee pollen, locusts kept in faunatirum.
Dimensions- 120x60x60.
Placement- the cage is in a quiet area of the flat situated on top of a not to tall cabinet away from windows and street noises (cars ect) away from direct weather types.
Location- uk.
Can you send a pic of your lighting setup

Dimensions- 120x60x60.
Location- uk.
You need to change your supplements you should have calcium with d3 and calcium with out d3. The supplements without d3 should be dusted on food every day of the week except one and on that one day dust with d3. On misting do 3-4 min of misting before lights turn off and 3-4 min after lights turn off if it’s very dry still 2 min in the afternoon . Also do you have a dripper? Also have @Beman check poop I’m not to good at that. You also need to change up his food. Since he’s a little guy bsfl, small crickets, small Dubai are good along with locusts. ABSOLUTELY no mealworms at all.

Dimensions- 120x60x60.
Location- uk.
You need to change your supplements you should have calcium with d3 and calcium with out d3. The supplements without d3 should be dusted on food every day of the week except one and on that one day dust with d3. On misting do 3-4 min of misting before lights turn off and 3-4 min after lights turn off if it’s very dry still 2 min in the afternoon . Also do you have a dripper? Also have @Beman check poop I’m not to good at that. You also need to change up his food. Since he’s a little guy bsfl, small crickets, small Dubai are good along with locusts. ABSOLUTELY no mealworms at all
Lighting set up
Don’t take this offensive but we want ur Cham to live a full life

You need to change your supplements you should have calcium with d3 and calcium with out d3. The supplements without d3 should be dusted on food every day of the week except one and on that one day dust with d3. On misting do 3-4 min of misting before lights turn off and 3-4 min after lights turn off if it’s very dry still 2 min in the afternoon . Also do you have a dripper? Also have @Beman check poop I’m not to good at that. You also need to change up his food. Since he’s a little guy bsfl, small crickets, small Dubai are good along with locusts. ABSOLUTELY no mealworms at all

Don’t take this offensive but we want ur Cham to live a full life
Thanks for the advice!

Don’t take this offensive but we want ur Cham to live a full
Thanks for the advice!
Lighting set up
also add a lot more sticks and forage in ur enclosure bottom and top

Yup, I'm in the middle of making some bulk gutload right now, then need to care for my roaches, but after those things are done, and if no one else has gone over it, then I will

Back
Top Bottom