Shaking/Blind Newborn Veiled: Update

chamlover

Just to let everyone know, he is NOT blind. I watched him forever yesterday and observed him watching the crickets like a hawk. He even started hunting but he kept watching me so he wouldn't eat. He is doing better every day and while talking with another beardie lover she suggested that maybe a vit b defiency might be the problem. So a couple of days ago i did put a couple of tiny drops on his nose to see if it will help. Every day DOES show improvement. I think he might make it!!!!!!
Trying not to get too optimistic though...He still ends up upside down more often than he should.

Yes, i believe she is taking him. My only concern is shipping him in his delicate condition. But after speaking with her, i believe she is the best new home for him. Hopefully we can get his cart together this weekend. At least we will attempt starting it. My husband is extremely mechanical so i'm hoping he can figure it out. I'm going ot show him the sketches you sent me. Still can't find my disk for pics darnit.

Thanks for the cheering Sandy. And just to let everyone know, the "little guy" we are talking about is an extreme case of MBD in a baby beardie. He's lost the use of all but his left front arm. But we believe alot of it also has to do with genetics. He is the product of mating a trans with a trans. Poor little guy.

Back
Top Bottom