Sex of new chameleon?

lizzardd95

My husband's mom got him a chameleon for his birthday as a surprise because he's been saying he wants one. He's had one before and he had her for about 3 years before she sadly passed.

This is my first one and am honestly learning every step of the way. Flooding myself with research. We've had her/him for about a month and a half and everything seems to be going great.

We are still unsure on her/his sex and would like to see if anyone can please help us.

Also the age would be really helpful! My mother in law got her at a petstore who gave her no information at all on the little beauty. I know its super frowned upon to buy from pet stores for those very reasons..but as I said he/she was a gift therefor was out of our control.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Attachments

• IMG_0625.jpg
    IMG_0625.jpg
    175.2 KB · Views: 240
Heres another of his back legs. After some research Iim 90% sure little yoshi is a male!

Am i right??

Also thank you to everyone who took time out to respond!

Attachments

• IMG_0695.jpeg
    IMG_0695.jpeg
    114.7 KB · Views: 213
You should probably fill out the how to ask for help form in the health section of the forum. That way we can give you some pointers of what you are missing or doing incorrectly. I'm only suggesting this because most people with pet store chameleons end up with dead chameleons in a few months due to improper care from pet store advice.

Back
Top Bottom