Setup

Rango220

You guys think I need add anything else?:)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    256.5 KB · Views: 187
The only thing I would say is change the uv to a tube bulb to give better coverage.

What size it is? It looks as if he will need to go into his adult 2x2x4 cage soon.

Okay ill get a tube one in 6 months just changed them all, and haha i was going get a screen one but i live in the UK and as everyone knows we have terrible weather so i think thats why i settled for the glass one to keep humidity and heat up but i will think about getting a screen one soon :D

So many people worry about heat and humidity until they use a screen cage here in the UK and wonder what they worried about. It is fine keeping humidity and heat in and much prefer them as they are easy to incorporate drainage.

I and many other members do not like the compact uv bulbs. They are known to cause eye problems and give out uv over a small area unlike the tubes but you are probably better upgrading when you get a screen cage if you do.

Right then ill look into screen cages what size you recommend? And websites that sell them cheap? I've got a small room so i don't want anything too big, i always said the compact bulb will only do one spot, i'm still a little bit new to this :confused:

Right then ill look into screen cages what size you recommend? And websites that sell them cheap? I've got a small room so i don't want anything too big, i always said the compact bulb will only do one spot, i'm still a little bit new to this :confused:

The minimum size cage for an adult male veiled chameleon is 2x2x4 feet. The xl reptibreeze is this size. I would get a 10.0 uv strip to go on top with reflector.

Swell reptiles is the cheapest I have found.

Back
Top Bottom