Setup suggestions

Well I am glad that you find humor in picking apart my responses... Because I can't tell you how much I love starting my day off with rude people. So yeah I think it is going to be one of those days.

Please consider that I care about what you have to say enough to peruse it and notice nuggets of humor—intended or otherwise.

If you found it rude, I apologize. TBH, I thought your remark about being a male not being "as important" was intended partly as a double entendre.

As often noted on forums, it can be easy to misconstrue the written word.

Please consider that I care about what you have to say enough to peruse it and notice nuggets of humor—intended or otherwise.

If you found it rude, I apologize. TBH, I thought your remark about being a male not being "as important" was intended partly as a double entendre.

As often noted on forums, it can be easy to misconstrue the written word.
My comment on it not being as important to know age if it was a male was exactly how I meant it. With males we don't need to know age as closely as with a female. Females lay eggs so we have to reduce feeders appropriately and knowing age does matter. With a male if it is really 6 months we can still over feed a bit without risk. If we were to do this with a 6 month old female we are just creating a larger clutch. So YES IMO the gender as it pertains to feeding amounts based on an approximate age does make a difference.

Back
Top Bottom