Chromatic Chameleons
MoriFeeders
Sticky Tongue Farms
Critter Depot
Calcigrubs
Reptile Supply
Mantis Place

1st place: $50 gift certificate :cool:
The winner of this contest may choose a gift certificate to one of the companies listed above. This should give the winner a nice choice of where to use their gift certificate. The certificate can not be split up and used at multiple places.

How to enter the contest:
contest entry deadline: September 14, 2020
  • To enter the contest click here and look for the Add Media button.
  • You are welcome to change your submitted image anytime before the entry deadline.

Rules:
Please view the contest rules before submitting a photo. Click here to access the contest rules.

dates
entry deadline: September 13
voting: September 15 - September 30
contest results will be announced on October 2 2020

Note:
Please review the contest rules. The photo entry period will be extended if a minimum of 10 valid entries have not been received.

Chameleon Forums reserves the right to modify these rules at any time. Please check this thread often if you are participating in the contest and feel free to reply to this thread with questions if you have them.

Didn’t see my pic n the line up, I must have gotten purged.
What did I do wrong with my entry?
I believe the best pics are selected according to the rules and whatever other criteria @Brad has. It doesn’t necessarily mean you did anything wrong or even that your pic wasn’t good. It usually just means that the other pics were better. Keep taking pics and entering. :)

Are we sure that is the case?
I thought the subjective value of the photo was gong to be determined, at least in the first phase; by the forum members...
Unless there was a technical issue with it.

I received a nice compliment in the comments, for my contest entry photo, I wasn’t expecting to win I just didn’t realize I might not make the lineup for something not expressed in the the rules.

Are we sure that is the case?
I thought the subjective value of the photo was gong to be determined, at least in the first phase; by the forum members...
Unless there was a technical issue with it.

I received a nice compliment in the comments, for my contest entry photo, I wasn’t expecting to win I just didn’t realize I might not make the lineup for something not expressed in the the rules.

Ok well, it
seems like I got knocked out of the “Entry Reduction” phase.
I thought that was just for technically disqualified pix.
I didn’t want to repeat a mistake so that’s why I was asking.

Looks like I got Primaried, ?

Good luck y’all

I believe the best pics are selected according to the rules and whatever other criteria @Brad has. It doesn’t necessarily mean you did anything wrong or even that your pic wasn’t good. It usually just means that the other pics were better. Keep taking pics and entering. :)
52005066-24A7-48B3-8E40-B54269D5D0E9.jpeg

Ok well, it
seems like I got knocked out of the “Entry Reduction” phase.
I thought that was just for technically disqualified pix.
I didn’t want to repeat a mistake so that’s why I was asking.

Looks like I got Primaried, ?

Good luck y’all

Dont worry, happens to everyone at some point. They narrow down the entries to usually around 10 or less... otherwise there might be too many choices to get defining votes/winners.

Back
Top Bottom