Senior Member! WHOOOOPEEEE!!!!!

PattyCake

Yeah, that's right:cool: I'ma senior member baby:cool::p I don't have as much reputation as other members, but still, I'm a happy man:D:D:D:D:D

Say wha????:confused: Sorry but yes I am a dude! My name is Patrick and PattyCake was a nickname for years around friends and family. Hope that clears things up a little;)

My bad! :eek: I wasn't paying attention and mistook your handle for crazychamlady. Her name is Patty. :D

I really thought you would be a chick lol. PattyCake seems like a girls name. Nice to have it cleared up though LOL.

Congrats - it's a great feeling, isn't it? BTW, for what it's worth I'm really a girl, but my hubby set up my username, :eek:

I really thought you would be a chick lol. PattyCake seems like a girls name. Nice to have it cleared up though LOL.

I don't really care if you guys think I'm a chick or not to be honest-like I said PattyCake is just a nickname that's been going on around me

GOOD NEWS! I will become a senior citizen, before I become a senior member at the rate that Im going, LOL

Back
Top Bottom