sending veileds

Fate X

i need some good advice on how to send a veiled to someone without harming the animal.
i looked at shipping boxes and the deli cups etc. some are insulated and some are screen.im in pennsylvania so its getting hot.

when i got my one veiled in the mail in october she was in a deli cup perching on a branch inside a square box w/newspaper.

do i gotta put her in a plastic deli cup with damp mosss since its warm outside?

OMG I am shocked you are talking about putting a chameleon in the mail:eek:

I have to sell some of them on the internet because i may not be able to sell all of them local.i will be able to sell some to local places/people.

i received a veiled in the mail in october and shes ok.

i figured if i ship them like the professional chameleon breeders do they will arrive safe and sound.

its gonna cost me more money for the special boxes but i should do it right.

thanks for the link pukaKeha

OMG I am shocked you are talking about putting a chameleon in the mail:eek:

I too cringe at the thought of sending a poor little chameleon anywhere by mail (if you knew the state of the postal service in South Africa, you'd know why), but it seems like it is commonly done in the States.
And since many breeders have reported very high success rates using this method, I guess it is an acceptable method if done right.

Thanks for that article link PukaKeha - the pictorial guide answers a lot of questions I had.

Back
Top Bottom