Sending off

Today Apollo fought his last fight, last night Apollo went into critical condition and at his age there are just some things he cannot win. This was one of them. I'm so very glad he was able to hear my last words for him and passed on peace on his favorite branch in his cage.

Apollo, you fought to the very end. Eating, drinking and climbing. I hope you know that I love you so very much and I did everything in my power to save you. I'm proud of you for fighting and I know you're in a better place now. I love you,

oh no, sorry I just now saw this thread and read the roller coaster ups and downs.

RIP Apollo you will be missed.

Oh my gosh! Sorry for your loss,

Don't put any of this on yourself. Your an amazing keeper and gave him the best life he could have asked for! I love all of the value and amazing advice you've given all of the new keepers to get them on their feet. The first time I came to the forum, you were one of the first people to help me and point me in the right direction. From that day on I always was and still am exited to see your input and inspiring stories like this one. Thank you for being who you are and helping all of us out in our times of dire need. Bandit is in a good home with one of the best keepers I've seen and I hope that this doesn't stop you from keeping chams. Rest in peace Apollo ❤

Last edited:
So sorry for your loss.
thank you so much
Oh no! I’m so sorry. You did all you can and sent him off with love.
thank you so much, I did the best I could
So very sorry for your loss. Its hard to lose them...we just have to keep them in our hearts. Hugs.
yes, it can be extremely hard, at his age though there are just some things you cant win. thank you so much
Im sorry to hear this but he was in good hands in his golden years
thank you so much, hes been my best companion for a long time

Oh my gosh! Sorry for your loss,

Don't put any of this on yourself. Your an amazing keeper and gave him the best life he could have asked for! I love all of the value and amazing advice you've given all of the new keepers to get them on their feet. The first time I came to the forum, you were one of the first people to help me and point me in the right direction. From that day on I always was and still am exited to see your input and inspiring stories like this one. Thank you for being who you are and helping all of us out in our times of dire need. Bandit is in a good home with one of the best keepers I've seen and I hope that this doesn't stop you from keeping chams. Rest in peace Apollo ❤
thank you for such kind words, I'm so happy to be able to make a difference in keepers lives every day, I'm honored that I'm able to make a difference in peoples and chameleons lives alike every day and for that I would never let this set me back from a passion I love. Bandit is doing so very well and I'm excited to be updating you about the enclosures soon! thank you again, this post means so much to me!

thank you to all of you for your kind words during Apollos passing, I'm just glad ive been able to experience the joy and respect in keeping a wonderful cham like Apollo and especially getting to jump into a community full of wonderful people such as you all. I hope you all know that I'm so very happy to have met and interacted with all of you and I look forward to continuing to meet new people and building stronger bonds with those around me I already know. this passing has been a time for me to truly appreciate Apollo and chameleons alike and their companionship, respect and trust. thank you all again for keeping him in your thoughts. love from me Apollo and Bandit

Back
Top Bottom