US Selling off colonies for good prices!

jamest0o0

Chameleon Enthusiast
So due to time and trying to make my life less stressful, I think I will be selling off a lot of my colonies. I'm sorry, I didn't make up prices/quantities yet, I wanted to see what interest there would be from people since I have so many. I plan to add prices soon, but in the mean time please just PM me and we can work out a nice price for the whole colony.

I'd prefer to meet up, I can give you the bin and all. I'd drive an hour or two in any direction from the western PA(pittsburgh) area depending on how many colonies you grab. If you need me to ship, in most cases I'll dump everything in a container, substrate and all, and ship that way.

These have all been raised on high quality organic vegan foods and should be healthy to feed off immediately.

Please check my ad https://www.chameleonforums.com/threads/roaches-isopods-and-more.174164/ (ignore the prices regarding buying the colony, it'll be much cheaper) to see what's all available. Everything under starter roach colonies, isopods, and coming soon. Just LMK what interests you!

I'll probably keep some bananas and horseshoes. I'm thinking I'll keep 10-15 colonies(many of them being in small containers). Like 1 of each genus. Right now I have several blaberus, several eublaberus, etc.

I'll still need a lot to feed off(feeding a Parsons is no joke, he ate 6 superworms, 3 roaches, and a hawk moth just yesterday... looking for more food today lol). So I'll still post things for sale, but probably just as my colonies build up too much.

Back
Top Bottom