Seen this site before?

Hmm..i'm not sure either heh.

I'm not too sure what to make of it. They seem to have very "generalized" information when it comes to any kind of chameleon. They only mentions mellers and veiled. They completely left out Panthers and Jacksons. I've yet to read the rest of the website but it seems to me like not too much of an informative place to go, but that's just my opinion and assumption. I'm gonna check out the rest :).

Just checked the rest. They're still under construction but the rest of the other pages are blank. Guess we'll have to see how it turns out :p.

Never seen the site before but I appreciate you posting the link as they are using one of my photographs without my permission.

Off to write a couple emails...

Chris

You should think it's crappy ;) There's nothing there except stolen photos, probably every single one of them. I doubt they have the permission from Arkive to use any of their photos, and they've used like a dozen of them.

You should think it's crappy ;) There's nothing there except stolen photos, probably every single one of them. I doubt they have the permission from Arkive to use any of their photos, and they've used like a dozen of them.

hahaha good one :p i came across this site a few years ago and i was going through my bookmarks right now and came across it

I would not consider this a reliable site at all, stolen photos all over, and the first thing I read was "Mellers can be found on the island of madagascar"....LOL

I would not consider this a reliable site at all, stolen photos all over, and the first thing I read was "Mellers can be found on the island of madagascar"....LOL

Now THAT just sealed it for me! I was going to check it out but now won't waste the time. What a huge (pun intended) blunder!

Lol thats the first thing that caught my attention also. With info like that AND stolen pics I think I'll keep on surfing right past that one from now on.;)

Back
Top Bottom