Second opinion on Sex?

MK1

Hello, I bought this "guy" from LLL. I asked for a male but they claim its hard to sex panthers, and would "take an educated guess".

After reading one of the guides and not ever having a cham before Im 90% sure its a female. :( Ive had him for 2 weeks maybe less so he hasnt grown much.

Attachments

• tn (2).jpg
    tn (2).jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 167
  • tn (1).jpg
    tn (1).jpg
    2.1 KB · Views: 177
  • tn.jpg
    tn.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 220
I am not sure how to sex a young panther as well. All I know is that a male will start showing signs of color as he grows. If he ends up being a she I think she will be lovely.

Thanks for the replies, I did a search on sexing them and come up with some good info and figured id ask to some of the experts.

if you can, can you get pics horizontally?, from the picsi cant really tell. the big indent on the vent area makes me say female, but the strong lateral line says male to me:confused:....however im no expert...sorry

if you can, can you get pics horizontally?, from the picsi cant really tell. the big indent on the vent area makes me say female, but the strong lateral line says male to me:confused:....however im no expert...sorry

I agree with Ace-and would also like to see the horizontal clearer pics.

I think it's the angle. :) you cant see a non-buldge buldge from a straight view. I suppose more pictures would definitely tell you if he is a small man, or a manly lady. :D

Back
Top Bottom