Seattle Reptile (and fish?) store?

shanksfaml

Has anyone in the area ever been there and if so did you like it? They have some beautiful carpenter chameleons for sale, actually a pretty decent selection of chameleons in general.

I've never been there but I have been in contact with them since the beginning of this year, Nate is a great guy who will give you the best info he can provide and is a very good reptile keeper.

Has anyone in the area ever been there and if so did you like it? They have some beautiful carpenter chameleons for sale, actually a pretty decent selection of chameleons in general.

What is a carpenter chameleon? I am not familiar with that name.:confused:

If you are thinking about buying from him ask him a bunch of questions about them! he will answer a lot of them! He knows what he is doing with his reptiles! his shipping is pretty decent depending on where you live. When I was about to order a turtle from him he estimated $35 shipping to my door. :)

Ive been there when I was there they had two adult panther males in baby screen cages and a sick female. horrible set up they were all dehydrated they all Were next to each other with nothing separating sight and shared one uvb bulb that didn't even cover the female cage fully only went like a quarter the way across. they had no knowledge of chameleon at all. I had a bad experience there and never went back.

Back
Top Bottom