Screened cage question

Mlsracer

I have what seems like a pretty simple question, but I'm having a hard time finding a solution. I have an all screened cage and I need to find a solid piece of white board or some other tough material to attach to the back that can support weight as well as keep the moisture from my cage from escaping. I've looked in Lowe's at the plywood but all of that seems like it'll be too heavy to be attached to my cage.

Right place, wrong pew.

In the promised land there is a 4x8 material called Poly-Wall or wall laminate etc. It is used for making walls in bath rooms and motor homes. its also great for diy projector screens. Each "depot" has its own brand, popular brands are Parkland Plastics and Do-able.

I use corrugated plastic - it is lightweight and structurally decent. It is sold at big box hardware stores near the section with acrylic sheets and other plastics. It comes in white and black. Here is a photo in use with my Dragon Strand screen cages: corrugateplastic.jpg

Thanks for the help y'all! I went to Lowe's and found the wall laminate. I cut it to size and started running my mistking hose this afternoon

I use corrugated plastic - it is lightweight and structurally decent. It is sold at big box hardware stores near the section with acrylic sheets and other plastics. It comes in white and black. Here is a photo in use with my Dragon Strand screen cages: View attachment 194880
I was looking for these at Lowe’s and couldn’t find them in black, which store has the black ones?

Seemed pointless to start a new thread for this question.. I attached the plastic board to the back of the screen on the outside of my cage. I bought a shower liner to go on the sides to keep the humidity in. Do y'all usually put it on the inside or the outside of the cage? Also, I'm trying to come up with an idea to direct water towards the center of the cage on the bottom to go down the drain. Any ideas? I appreciate the help!

Seemed pointless to start a new thread for this question.. I attached the plastic board to the back of the screen on the outside of my cage. I bought a shower liner to go on the sides to keep the humidity in. Do y'all usually put it on the inside or the outside of the cage? Also, I'm trying to come up with an idea to direct water towards the center of the cage on the bottom to go down the drain. Any ideas? I appreciate the help!
I saw a pan idea, it was in a thread, I will try to find it for you.

Back
Top Bottom