screencages ?

Jimturner

Established Member
Does any body use these? Seems like a good guy on the phone. I just ordered a 48x48x24 for one of my mellers! Super happy to find a commercially available cage that size! After I go through all the Canadian border/customs delays and finally set it up I'll post photos!

same as cages.net

I just found this same exact site through an older link yesterday, only it was cages.net

Glad to see they are back in business, they were down for a time. Qualitywise they are very good cages.

I recommend!

Does any body use these? Seems like a good guy on the phone. I just ordered a 48x48x24 for one of my mellers! Super happy to find a commercially available cage that size! After I go through all the Canadian border/customs delays and finally set it up I'll post photos!

I did not find that size cage for sale on their website did you custom order it? The biggest they had was a 4x2x2. Have you got any links to pictures?

The links for pictures are hard to find... look on their site and click on the visa sign. More pictures on the mastercard one too. Not very intuitive links lol. Cheers!

I have three custom 2x2x4 cages from Bob Sligh and they are very well made. They appear to be rust proof. The enclosures are shipped via wood crates. He provides great customer service as well.

I highly recommend him.

I have A few of his cages.He will make just about anything!! Custom sizes,door on the side, what ever you want.The last time I ordered I GOT 2 med sized cages ,shipping was 20.00 for both

Howdy,

If you haven't already, be sure to take advantage of his unique 1/8" x 1/8" screen material option (free option). He seems to be the only builder who uses that size, coated aluminum screen. It may save your chameleon from a toenail snag/loss :(.

Ok… The cage has arrived in Calgary at the UPS depot but wont be delivered till monday! I have talked with the UPS service people and there is no way for me to just go pick it up! I don't really understand why but what ever. The cage seems awesome, I received a short video of its construction via e-mail... talk about customer service! Any way the cage itself cost $225, shipping from Florida $75 and the crooks at Canada customs charged me $65!!! Almost as much as shipping it across the continent! YARGH! I'll be setting it up on monday night and as soon as I have the drainage worked out I'll post photos. Cheers!

Thank you, for posting that update. I checked with them last spring about some cages I needed. I wanted the larger sized screen for my adults. They were closed up for several months and not producing anything at that time. I may have to give them a call for my new additions....

It is kinda like a repti-breeze or a LLL screen cage... aluminum screen/window frame construction. The bottom screws on to it. Not sitting in the frame, so it is sturdier than my repti-breezes. It also has a bigger screen size, 1/8 inch not 1/16 of an inch like most others, to be nicer to chams feet & claws if they climb on it. Cages are built to order so custom designs are no problem! Any or all sides/panels can be screen or solid, clear or opaque. Super nice guy too. Check out the web site: www.screencages.com Pictures of the large cages & some custom cages are under the "visa" card logo… click on that. I hope to have pictures up on Monday night. Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom