Screen cage

Scarface24

How to keep up the humidity in my screen cage i see ppl cover over the 3 side of there cage but is this still good for the air flow that chameleons need?

One big help is live pothos. The desperation helps a lot plus the souls holds humidity. This keeps my humidity up well enough without anything else. My house stays fairly humid on its own so that helps.

How to keep up the humidity in my screen cage i see ppl cover over the 3 side of there cage but is this still good for the air flow that chameleons need?
As long as the top and at least one side is screen, you should be fine. You could also up your mistings or lengthen them or add a humidifier

Had the door open of Luigi cage
it was a few mins before he's lights go of dad I will sleep here.lol
One big help is live pothos. The desperation helps a lot plus the souls holds humidity. This keeps my humidity up well enough without anything else. My house stays fairly humid on its own so that helps.
I got a live plant its unbella. Thanks

Attachments

• 20181025_190918.jpg
    20181025_190918.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 84
As long as the top and at least one side is screen, you should be fine. You could also up your mistings or lengthen them or add a humidifier
I got the back covered and the two side,top,and bottom un covered for flow? do the humidifier work well and wot the best one on the market to buy..

Thanks

I got the back covered and the two side,top,and bottom un covered for flow? do the humidifier work well and wot the best one on the market to buy..

Thanks
Top uncovered for proper lighting absorption, one side open for airflow, along with top. Not sure on what humdidifer is the best in the market, sorry!

I got two live plants so I will keep a eye thanks...

Back
Top Bottom