screameleons

im looking to buy a panther male fron screameleons i want to get the ultimate set up kit is that a good deal if i buy the cham and the kit togeather?:eek:

i'll say it like this. i guarantee that they don't use the habba mister that they push on their kit on their own chameleons.

i'll say it like this. i guarantee that they don't use the habba mister that they push on their kit on their own chameleons.

I agree! And you will need another timer, the one they sent in my kit only had an outlet for 1 light. And the Habba Mist is CRAP. But you get the lights and supplements, you get the stuff you need to set up the cage so over all it is good...plus the extra health cert.

I agree! And you will need another timer, the one they sent in my kit only had an outlet for 1 light.

You're supposed to plug all your items into a Strip, then plug the strip into the timer. You will however need to buy the plug converter...3 prong into 2 prong.

I bought the Screameleons setup kit. When I got my first cham I had no idea which lights to buy, how cages were setup, etc. The kit heped me figure it all out. I tried to use the habba mist, but all it did was squirt water across and out the cage. So I never ended up using it. I just mist regularly. Getting the kit helped me understand everything about Cham care more, and now I feel completely sure of things I will need for the adult cage.

I have a Habba mist from the ultimate kit. If it end up not working zoo med has great customer service. They replaced mine for free. I now have 2 habba misters on my cham's cage and they work awesome.

Back
Top Bottom