Saying hey From Glasgow Scotland!!!

Sirbuddlington

Hey guys!!

been told aobut this site a few tyms now, so i thought id join up!

im getting my 1st chameleon very soon, and i have just finished setting up the flexarium!!

i will most likely be asking a load of questions as i am new to this all, but hopefully you wont mind too much!!

thanks in advance, and i look forward to meeting you all andseeing pics of yuur chams and their setups!!

Budd

Hi and welcome! I am also in the UK - right down the bottom though on the South Coast. There are quite a few UK members on here!:D

Hi Budd, welcome to the group. Ask all the questions you want, we all like to see chameleons set up & cared for properly so we are happy to provide lots & lots of answers.:) The people who can offer the best advice may be those close to you but we will also try to help from over here.;)

Welcome after you get everything going it shouldn't take long to get addicted and you will be want more soon I guarantee it :D

Welcome from Ontario Canada. You're going to love this site. It has so much information on it that you will be up and running in no time. The forum has some very knowledgable keepers that can help you with pretty much all your questions you may have. Enjoy your Cham experience...it's very addicting!

hey guys thanks for all the replys...
im looking forward to getting to know yuu all a bit more!!

i actually just got my 1st cham 2day!! (EXCITED MUCH!!!!! lol)

ill get pictures up asap!!

im just watching him atm amazed at everything he does lmao!!

Hey ya mad rocket!
My boyfriend is from Glasgow, we moved to sunny LA a year ago.
We have a Nosy Be named Baz.
Welcome and enjoy your new Cham !!!

Back
Top Bottom