Say hello to my little friend...

Nice man... I named my new little guy Dexter too... I'm a fan of the showtime series and seeing that mine is a red barred as well i figured the red slashes were deserving of the name... I haven't had time to start a thread or upload any pics but be on the look out i plan to do it soon... Your guy looks awesome though... good luck

Nice man... I named my new little guy Dexter too... I'm a fan of the showtime series and seeing that mine is a red barred as well i figured the red slashes were deserving of the name... I haven't had time to start a thread or upload any pics but be on the look out i plan to do it soon... Your guy looks awesome though... good luck

Good stuff. A fellow eaast coaster with a killer chameleon named Dexter. I'm excited about this guy. His colors aren't there yet but his lateral line is impressive. It fluctuates from brown to bright white.

haha nice i didn't notice you were on the east coast too... is this your first chameleon. ?

Congrats
I have one of jethros babies also
He is more of a purple bar tho
you can see pics of him if you click my name and goto album

Yep. First chameleon. Better late than never, right? Haha.

For sure homie this is my first one too... I'm going to send you a friend request so i can keep track of how yours is doing... Ours are the same type, with the same name, around the same age, and the same area of the world so it will be cool to track progress

Back
Top Bottom