Say hello to my little friend...

I also would like to give a big shoutout to Curt from EpicChameleons for:
-this good looking little monster
-working around my schedule prior to shipping
-giving me sound advice and suggestions regarding my enclosure
-being a helpful and knowledgable breeder without being judgemental to a rookie hobbyist like me

Thanks!

He just arrived about an hour ago. I tried cup-feeding him crickets. No luck. I figured he's stressed from the shipping. So I just put him in the enclosure and misted, just in case he's thirsty. You guys have any suggestion on when I should try feeding him again...without stressing him out more?

He just arrived about an hour ago. I tried cup-feeding him crickets. No luck. I figured he's stressed from the shipping. So I just put him in the enclosure and misted, just in case he's thirsty. You guys have any suggestion on when I should try feeding him again...without stressing him out more?

I would give him a day or so with minimal contact. He just got shipped and put into a new enviroment so he is most likely apprehensive about his surroundings. He will eat when he is ready (offer it to him but don't try to force it on him) but with any new reptile it takes a little time for them to get adjusted into his new home.

Good luck and it looks like he found a great place to live.

Curt does have some fine chams, I have found my transaction very smooth. Dexter looks like a real killer to me.:rolleyes: he should be a great ladies man. Big congrats

Congrats. Just got mine yesterday as well. I just put some crickets in and let them roam. He eventually tracked a few down and made them pay!

I also would like to give a big shoutout to Curt from EpicChameleons for:
-this good looking little monster
-working around my schedule prior to shipping
-giving me sound advice and suggestions regarding my enclosure
-being a helpful and knowledgable breeder without being judgemental to a rookie hobbyist like me

Thanks!

Your very welcome! Remember I'm here to help.

Jethro.
So I'm hoping for a red bar =P.

Jethro is my baby daddy too! Your baby is going to be on fire:D

Idk if it will be the same with you and cup feeding, but Kuzco caught on right quick. Cup feeding within the first week:cool:
Good luck! Curt and Jethro make mighty fine babies :)

Jethro is my baby daddy too! Your baby is going to be on fire:D

Idk if it will be the same with you and cup feeding, but Kuzco caught on right quick. Cup feeding within the first week:cool:
Good luck! Curt and Jethro make mighty fine babies :)

Got him cup feeding on the first day!!

Got him cup feeding on the first day!!

Score!!!! :D all Curts babies are super smart!!! :D

This is Kuzco he is the sweetest lil dude ever. And hes starting to show lots of red!!!

Attachments

• IMG_20130224_173156_534.jpg
    IMG_20130224_173156_534.jpg
    251.6 KB · Views: 140
  • IMG_20130224_173618_785.jpg
    IMG_20130224_173618_785.jpg
    244.1 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_20130224_173235_612.jpg
    IMG_20130224_173235_612.jpg
    250.6 KB · Views: 103
Back
Top Bottom