Say congrats to Barb!

Congrats, I'd be worried sick if I had a female and had to deal with the egg laying process. Well done.

I was just about to PM you to see how she was doing, awesome! Did you put her back in her in-viv bin or did she stay in the trash?

Have you set a targeted clutch size reduction goal for her next clutch yet? Do you practice this with your other females?

I was just about to PM you to see how she was doing, awesome! Did you put her back in her in-viv bin or did she stay in the trash?

Have you set a targeted clutch size reduction goal for her next clutch yet? Do you practice this with your other females?
Yes, clutch reduction for the next one is definitely in the cards. It was hard to do with this one because she spend the summer outside in a cage with 1/2 mesh, so she gorged on all sorts of wild insects all summer. I plan to practice clutch reduction with both my females all winter, as I have more control on temps and food. Summer, on the other hand, is a different story: there’s no stopping them from crushing all manner of wild creepy crawlies.

She ended up laying in her enclosure bin rather than the trash, but she was utterly exhausted by 3 am.

Back
Top Bottom