save a chameleon

What about branching ? what kind or where do you guys get your branches from ? I get mine right outside in my yard, idk if that is effective or can cause a health problem.

What about branching ? what kind or where do you guys get your branches from ? I get mine right outside in my yard, idk if that is effective or can cause a health problem.
You can get most things cheap. Don´t need to pay for brand cages or anything. What you do need to invest is in calcium free of phosphor and free of d3. and proper uv lights for when you are keeping them inside. Otherwise a laundry hamper with proper size holes where they can not scape will do. You can just go hiking and pick some branches and plants that you maybe can plant in a pot and put inside their cage? hibicus is a good one.

try something like this

This whole thread became a mess very quickly but that is capitalism for you. Asking for help is somehow tabu or gross or anything like that.

Hi! I know this got off on a rocky start, but I know you meant well and were entered into something new! That can totally be overwhelming! I welcome you to the forums, and this really is a safe space, just certain topics are touchy. I truly hope that you can provide these chameleons with what they need, and I know deep down that is all you were trying to do.

You can get most things cheap. Don´t need to pay for brand cages or anything. What you do need to invest is in calcium free of phosphor and free of d3. and proper uv lights for when you are keeping them inside. Otherwise a laundry hamper with proper size holes where they can not scape will do. You can just go hiking and pick some branches and plants that you maybe can plant in a pot and put inside their cage? hibicus is a good one.

try something like this

This whole thread became a mess very quickly but that is capitalism for you. Asking for help is somehow tabu or gross or anything like that.

This is such an awesome and very detailed How To! That seems like it could be a real help for anyone with a Cham!

I find it completely inappropriate and will not agree with anyone saying otherwise... or apologize for my tone lol... Earn your own damn money or give them up! There's good members here who could have used GoFundMe's for things, but they don't ask. Honestly IMO this should be against the rules.

I'm out before all the bleeding hearts pour in to play devil's advocate 😅 peace
I'm with you 100%

Back
Top Bottom