San Diego Super Show Pickups!!!!!!

robmd1

Avid Member
Title says it all lets see whatcha got!!!!! Myself ive been waiting for this show haven't been to one sense jan lol. so as you may or may not know I LOVE NOSY FALYS an wanna see a lot more them around an ive been doin my part try help make that happen an others are getting it rite too. Rob "clarkrw3" id say you got it rite!
Rob has two diff clutches same dad diff moms I wanted a pair of each to watch the progression of the boys I have a feeling there both gunna be SMOKIN!!!!! Thanks again Rob!!!
Pic Heavy an I didn't take any pics of the females yet wanna let em settle in alil fist but I hadta take a few pics of the boys!!!
Dhaulagiri X Slash boy..

im kina bias on this guy cause the mom is a daughter of Bobbie and sister to Bobbies boy.. Looks like he is gunna carry on the awesome Faly gene with no funky colors....

Great pickup! I really like the bobbie line, the red rain is sick! I'm glad there is another one nearby to track mine's progress with.

Rob you did do a great puck up. Just up your alley.:D

So who all did you see while you were there?

All the usual suspects that are always there... there was a bonus though after all these years an all the shows FL chams/Mike finally Brought Ashley to a cali show an it was GREAT meeting her!!!!!! it was great hangen out with EVERYONE I only wished I could hangout all weekend but my back is all messed up and the show part day just whipes me out and ima pay for it for days looks like I can barely move today..

Great pickup! I really like the bobbie line, the red rain is sick! I'm glad there is another one nearby to track mine's progress with.

Thank you.. yeah the bobbie line is awesome an im hopin to see a lot more outta that line.. itll be fun to see how all the brothers color up ive already said there wont be an ugly one in the bunch..

Wow rob great shots!! Thanks for posting them they both look great. I'm probably going to be kicking myself for letting double V go...I know my kids were not happy with me:eek:. But you can't keep them all and it is just so damn hard to pick the best one out of this pairing :eek: and I know you will keep this line going :D he's going to need some girls, and soon :cool:

Wow he looks awesome. at that age to look like that I'm not jealous because I got one from Rob too. He is from a later clutch. Lil brother to yours 20130705_094236.jpg

Wow rob great shots!! Thanks for posting them they both look great. I'm probably going to be kicking myself for letting double V go...I know my kids were not happy with me:eek:. But you can't keep them all and it is just so damn hard to pick the best one out of this pairing :eek: and I know you will keep this line going :D he's going to need some girls, and soon :cool:

I def know the cant keep em all thingy lol been there. its hard to pick just one when they ALL look great..we gotta keep that line goin its to awesome to just let go bye.

Wow he looks awesome. at that age to look like that I'm not jealous because I got one from Rob too. He is from a later clutch. Lil brother to yoursView attachment 81913

that dude looks great david an every shed will get better an better ill def be lookin for update pics of that dude..

what no one else that went to the show got anything?

WOW!!! I finally got to see these on a real computer screen :eek: Thanks for posting them you guys!! All I got to say is if you don't like these you don't like Faly's

I am so impressed by your diligence and bravery Rob C. These Falys are absolutely the best I've seen and I know it must have taken a tremendous amount of time and money to get these bloodlines together. Not to mention the actual health and breeding of the chameleons...a process that is not easy in and of itself.

I am so impressed by your diligence and bravery Rob C. These Falys are absolutely the best I've seen and I know it must have taken a tremendous amount of time and money to get these bloodlines together. Not to mention the actual health and breeding of the chameleons...a process that is not easy in and of itself.

Thank Chad!! It means a lot. I love the locale and being able to produce good quality pure Faly's really is a good feeling:cool:

Back
Top Bottom