Las Vegas Show?

robmd1

Avid Member
So i been waiting to see what people have gotten at the vegas show an hear how it was an WOW ive seen like one person say they even went? Oh they did say they got an aquazamp misting sys= rite on great pick up, but wheres all the other posts about what chams an other cool stuff, hmmm maybe there waiting to go today? Come on people lets see whatcha got.

I'm going today. Hopefully I'll come back with a cham but I'll probably end up with supplies. I reaaaallly want some mantids so I can start feeding those off.

We went. It was really nice. There were a lot of chameleons there for the size of the show.

We came home with 2 gorgeous Melleri, an AquaZamp, tons of feeder bugs and several other supplies.

I am broke now....

Here is Ryan hard at work… Or maybe he is sleeping?
DSC00231.jpg

K. Zamp, not too sure what he is doing too.
DSC00230.jpg

Michael came and hung out a bit.
DSC00229.jpg

The blue bar that was hanging out on Sun:
DSC00215.jpg

Our gecko friends Sin City:
DSC00216.jpg

Tiki Tiki HQ for Vegas:
DSC00221.jpg

We went. It was really nice. There were a lot of chameleons there for the size of the show.

We came home with 2 gorgeous Melleri, an AquaZamp, tons of feeder bugs and several other supplies.

I am broke now....

Those are always the best kind of shows. If you come home with money left in the bank, that just means there wasn't anything there you "had" to have. :D

I had fun hanging out. I picked up a Mako Veiled from tiki tiki. And hung out with Chad, and Darci. I'll post a pic soon. Sadly that same night my phone id and cards were stolen so I couldn't go back today :(

I didn't see any mellers either. Maybe that was today. :(

That was a little far for me but i'm waiting on the San Diego show! :D Will definately be there... Might be there alone but i'll be there.

Here are the pics I took with Chad and Darci. Plus one of their Red Bar's.
IMG_1122.jpg

IMG_1125.jpg

IMG_1124.jpg

That's all I got, lol. I'll take more next time.

Back
Top Bottom