San Diego Super Show - June 27 & 28

TylerStewart

Right Wing Extremist
Site Sponsor
I figured this show is getting closer and closer, so someone should get a thread going about it. Who from the forum is planning on making the trip? Who is on the fence about it (so that we can convince you to get there)?

The vendor list looks well stocked; plenty of cham people going (Tiki Tiki, FLChams, Kammers, ABR, maybe more). A friend of mine is making the trip down from Salt Lake to sell dart frogs and fancy, crazy pretty frog tanks. Of course, we'll have the tortoises there. Trying to convince the wife to leave the new baby at home this time. San Fran was difficult mostly by myself (baby occupying much of her time).

Last edited:
I woudn't miss it!:D Oh, and the show (booth space) sold out in April, so it's sure to be another great one!

I want everyone to stop by my booth (Chamo Wear) and say hi. I will have some really cool cham stuff!! I will be posting a coupon in a few days especially for forum members. :)

Tyler - bring the bambino along to model some of my baby wear!! :D

Tyler - bring the bambino along to model some of my baby wear!! :D

On one condition.... He stays in your booth, eats in your booth, sleeps in your booth, and "messes" in your booth! We'll supply the milk, diapers and butt cloths!

Attachments

• Kittypop.JPG
    Kittypop.JPG
    79.5 KB · Views: 92
On one condition.... He stays in your booth, eats in your booth, sleeps in your booth, and "messes" in your booth! We'll supply the milk, diapers and butt cloths!

Aaaawwwwww - what a cute picture!! :D

Okay, okay. tell the wifey that (for the right price ;)) I can take a couple shifts. It's been about 10 years since I've had to do the "mess" duty, so that is where there will be a shift change... ha ha ! :D

Im going, lol it going to be wierd that ill know a bunch of people there, i went to the one in Jan at Pomona and i just walked aorund and looked at everything, i might have actually met chad, because i remember going to Tiki table and a guy was holding a panther talking to people, and he almost got me to bite at a 1.1 jackson for 100 bux offer.

Trying to go, but it would cost 300$+ in travel expenses (hotel, gas, etc).

Wouldn't have much to spend!!

I'm still on the fence about going not sure though. Depending on how everything works out I might be picking Sancho's girlfriend up from the show but unsure if I can get the gear I need for her in time.

Back
Top Bottom