San Diego Pick-ups

Here is an Outalets Male:
Out2.jpg

You can guess this species, don't ruin it if you have talked with me!
out3.jpg

Here is Neo the Nosy Be:
Neo1.jpg

And a Hatchling:
T1.jpg

The later two are not from the show, they're mine...and have been for a while :)

Lets see some show pick ups!!!

Thanks,
Jake

I've been sleeping most of the day but I got some really cool new critters I need to take some photos of. Last night I brought home an absolute showpiece male and a smaller female Maroantsetra panthers as well as 6 brevicaudatus eggs from FLChams. I also got a female blue poison frog from InFrogneato to go with my male and a beautiful red-striped ornate Argentine horned frog from Amazing Blue Reptiles. Anyone see the big red one they had on display? OMG! Chad also sent me home with the one-eyed Nosy Faly male to work with. Once he has a shed or two and some time to settle in we'll decide if he should go back up for sale or if he'll be a breeder. Hopefully I'll get some pics tonight before lights out. Great show!

Im guessing he had the Pygs at the show and some of them layed eggs? Or was he selling eggs?

Yep, the pygmy eggs were laid in the tub while the group was being shipped to me prior to the show and they were just a fun gift for working the weekend.

hi all sun was my first time at a show socalison has gotten me addicted to panthers i had 5 before sunday went to get a male nosy be and first stopped at tiki tiki and i saw sign for one but cage was empty and then i hear someone say hes up in that tree and i saw him and that was it sold... i also picked up a female wc ambanja who i hear had a good time on sat with a nice wc male, so i will keep you all posted on that cant wait till sep im hooked

Attachments

• new fam additions 62809 005.jpg
    new fam additions 62809 005.jpg
    254.4 KB · Views: 134
So, here's a preliminary pic of the big Maroantsetra male I got from Mike. I really like all the white/silver on him.

DSCF8344.jpg

Kent,
That guy looks frickin' awesome!! Does he get any orange? Or is it that nice redish color all the time when fired?

-Jake

PS: Lets see some more stuff, I didnt see the Faly yet.

Hey, Jake. Welllll....He's so mellow I don't know if he'll EVER fire up. lol. I'm off to work right now but am planning on taking some more pics when I get home. The little female Maro is looking good and I want to get some pics of the frogs, too.

Don't know if I'll post pics of the NF just yet. He's literally dirty after the import process. It seems he's just starting a shed (bottom of the back feet) and the skin coming off is brown. The bottom of his tail is brown. I'm running alot of water through his cage so hopefully he'll shed completely real soon and get a much cleaner look. Maybe I could email or send you pics of him on messenger later.

Back
Top Bottom