IMG_1829.jpg

IMG_1830.jpg

IMG_1831.jpg

IMG_1835.jpg

IMG_1836.jpg

IMG_1837.jpg

IMG_1838.jpg

IMG_1840.jpg

They average 3-4 inches long in total length with some bigger and some smaller.

Getting pictures of these guys are a pain in the butt when all they want to do is go the opposite direction of the camera.

Ill try to get some pictures of them sleeping since i like how they look asleep...

Sorry about the picture taking skills, but i hope you guys enjoy the picture anyways.

So this is the update to this thread.
https://www.chameleonforums.com/sambava-babies-68818/

So here they are.
IMG_1827.jpg

IMG_1828.jpg

IMG_1829.jpg

IMG_1830.jpg

IMG_1831.jpg

IMG_1835.jpg

IMG_1836.jpg

IMG_1837.jpg

IMG_1838.jpg

IMG_1840.jpg

They average 3-4 inches long in total length with some bigger and some smaller.

Getting pictures of these guys are a pain in the butt when all they want to do is go the opposite direction of the camera.

Ill try to get some pictures of them sleeping since i like how they look asleep...

Sorry about the picture taking skills, but i hope you guys enjoy the picture anyways.
omg! wonderful job!! how many are there? i LOVE the last picture!!!! its a job awesomely done!!

Beautiful babies!!! Can't wait to see them all grown up! Hopefully some of them will be on the forum in the future:)

All looking really nice, especially that last group photo! I'm hoping to breed Sambavas myself, but my girl isn't even as old as your little ones, so it will be a while yet.:rolleyes:

More pictures....

IMG_1842.jpg

IMG_1843.jpg

IMG_1844.jpg

IMG_1849.jpg

IMG_1856.jpg

IMG_1845.jpg

IMG_1858.jpg

The first few pictures I was trying to capture the purple the panther was showing and the last set I took, they where asleep until I went and bugged them. Poor guys just want to be left alone.

Back
Top Bottom