Sambava Colors

Your guy will get there :) he already has that brilliant red peaking through. Don't expect full coloration until he is 24 months old. Most don't color up very fast.

Carol that one spectacular colored Sambava... Wowwww!!!! :D:D:D:D

Thanks! He is not really blue like that anymore. His spine is though which is kinda weird and of course his lateral line. I was just trying to show that they do go through a "BLue" stage or atleast mine did anyways!!!

Wow, thank you all for the pictures. It's kind of mind blowing how drastic the color changes are as they grow. He'll definately keep me on my toes! He's only about 5 and a half months old and already has LOTS of color so i'm really excited.:D:eek: Makes me wonder if he really was 3 months old when I got him.:confused:

He was if you bought him from amazing blue reptiles! They are very good, well known, quality breeders! It doesn't surprise me that one of their babies is ahead of his 'type.'

Prettyinink87, know that I think about it my sambava and you're Sambava are somewhat related. My samvabas sire is son of blue reptiles sambava... So that makes you're male uncle to my sambava LOL....

Hahah! Really? Wow, that is very cool. :) I'll have to go check your little dude out. I'm still trying to find one of his brothers though... :rolleyes: Thank you!

Here is the proof of the blue stage!!!
P1000654.jpg

dang carol ever time i see this dude...he shocks me haha:eek::cool:he's loving life ha

Back
Top Bottom