Salt Lake City Repticon

Probably not what you're looking for, but we will be there. Utah limits us to 4" + size on tortoises, so we will be mostly there selling supplies with just a few dozen tortoises.

Probably not what you're looking for, but we will be there. Utah limits us to 4" + size on tortoises, so we will be mostly there selling supplies with just a few dozen tortoises.

Good deal see ya there. Oh and on your way kidnap Chad and drag him with ya:)

Sweet, may see you guys there. I've already checked the vender list to see who I'll be visiting. Oh, and Tyler, CherryBomb is the bomb and is doing great.

Sweet, we'll see you both there. I'll probably take some black market babies, but we have to meet in a dark alley somewhere. Apparently, 3 1/2" tortoises are a threat to mankind.

I think Chad has a beef with Utah. He's passed on it for several years now.

Sweet, we'll see you both there. I'll probably take some black market babies, but we have to meet in a dark alley somewhere. Apparently, 3 1/2" tortoises are a threat to mankind.

I think Chad has a beef with Utah. He's passed on it for several years now.
Oh man, back alleys, Sri Lanka stars.... Hey, I can dream.

Yeh, there's alot of threats to UT...:rolleyes:

Just tell Chad we'll take 'em out for a beer. We won't do local brews since the pubs have to buy back from the state and it can only be 3.2. Yep, guess I'll have to make a trip to 'vegas to to meet the ol' Chadster.:p

Oh man, back alleys, Sri Lanka stars.... Hey, I can dream.

Yeh, there's alot of threats to UT...:rolleyes:

Just tell Chad we'll take 'em out for a beer. We won't do local brews since the pubs have to buy back from the state and it can only be 3.2. Yep, guess I'll have to make a trip to 'vegas to to meet the ol' Chadster.:p

If I knew someone was after a Sri Lankan star, I have 4 or 5 babies available right now and can bring one. I hate to bring fancy stuff like that if it's not claimed, but I do have some available. We are bouncing between Farmington and Heber City that weekend.

I talked to Chad about it tonight... Ball is in his court.

If I knew someone was after a Sri Lankan star, I have 4 or 5 babies available right now and can bring one. I hate to bring fancy stuff like that if it's not claimed, but I do have some available. We are bouncing between Farmington and Heber City that weekend.

I talked to Chad about it tonight... Ball is in his court.

Sorry, dude, I am just dreaming. I just got scalped on tix to Wicked and the kid is getting married in a few weeks.....weddings are expensive....and then there is the honeymoon we are sending them on. AMEX loves me right now. My bank doesn't.

Back
Top Bottom