Sale?

littlekiwi

Established Member
college student needing a full size enclosure, screen, needing to trade or low price as most of my money is now for tuition. if this is unreasonable please just don’t respond.

college student needing a full size enclosure, screen, needing to trade or low price as most of my money is now for tuition. if this is unreasonable please just don’t respond.
If your trying to get a chameleon, I would make sure that you get the right equipment. There are so many things necessary to a chameleon enclosure that you will still spend a decent amount of money. Figure a hundred for the cage, as long as you’re getting screen, possibly cheaper if you can find a deal on Craig’s list or somewhere else. 50 just for the lighting (heat bulb, dome, linear uvb bulb + holder thing). Plants can vary, as you will want only real plants with h veileds. It will cost a decent amount as well. And then all your sticks as branches. And of course your Cham :)

long story short, maybe if you don’t already have most of these supplies, a chameleon isn’t the best reptile to get for a low cost. But if you find good deals you’ll probably be fine

If your trying to get a chameleon, I would make sure that you get the right equipment. There are so many things necessary to a chameleon enclosure that you will still spend a decent amount of money. Figure a hundred for the cage, as long as you’re getting screen, possibly cheaper if you can find a deal on Craig’s list or somewhere else. 50 just for the lighting (heat bulb, dome, linear uvb bulb + holder thing). Plants can vary, as you will want only real plants with h veileds. It will cost a decent amount as well. And then all your sticks as branches. And of course your Cham :)

long story short, maybe if you don’t already have most of these supplies, a chameleon isn’t the best reptile to get for a low cost. But if you find good deals you’ll probably be fine
i already have one.

a chameleon and most supplies. i just need a better enclosure.
Ooh, okay. I guess it depends where you live. I, personally, do not have anything to give away, but I’d try craigslist. You’ll probably find the best deal that you’ll get there. Just look for a minute, I found someone selling a large reptibreeze for $60. But that’s the only listing in my area. I live in Minneapolis btw..

Attachments

• C99B776D-9F0E-407D-8B75-66D9815BA3C9.jpeg
    C99B776D-9F0E-407D-8B75-66D9815BA3C9.jpeg
    157.4 KB · Views: 66
Back
Top Bottom