Sage (My Veiled) is Celebrating His First Birthday Today

I shall sing Happy Birthday in Russian!!!
Primi pozdravleniya
V svoy den' rozhdeniya.
Bud' vsegda schastlivim,
Zdorovym i l'ubimim!
Zhivi, naslazhdaisya,
Kupaisya v lubvi.
Vot vrode i vse
Pozhelania moi!

Happy hatch day Sage! He is possibly the most beautiful veiled I've ever seen!

What a nice comment and thank you for the hatch day wish.

Sage is absolutely gorgeous! I love the way he "poses" for pictures! :D

Thank you so much Jennifer. All of my veileds have posed for pictures but I must say Sage seems to like it the most.

Happy birthday sage hope jann gives you some sweet treats have a good one!!

Thank you James for Sage's birthday wish. He had a big hornworm even though it wasn't food day. :)

I'm beginning to think that veilds are just posers when the camera comes out!!!! ;-)
I know a few that just love to show off!!!
He's just gorgeous Jann and "one" of my favorite veilds!!!! :)
Happyyyyy Hatchdayyyyyyyy Sage!!!!!

Thank you Lisa for the nice comments and for Sage's hatch day wish. He's a special boy and I love him allot.

awesome progression pics! sage is a big boy...happy bday!

Thank you Sang for the birthday wish. I believe Sage still has some growing to do. :D

Very beautiful happy h day sage!!!!!

Thank you Robert for the nice hatch day wish and for the compliment.

Happy Hatchday, Sage! Jann, all the pictures are spectacular! But I love the "arrival"photo - his expression is priceless!

Deb

Thank you Deb for the kind words and hatch day wish. I always feel bad for them having to be shipped. It must be really scary for them.

Happy Hatchday Sage! I know he's not related, and it's probably just your photography skills, but he REALLY reminds me of Luie! :D

Thank you Michelle for the hatch day wish. Sage it totally different from Luie personality wise and has allot more yellow where Luie was blue but they both mastered the veiled pose for the camera. :)

Happy Hatch day Sage! He is so handsome and he knows it! hahaha :)

Wade, your kind words and hatch day wishes are very much appreciated.

Great photo progression! My gosh he is just beautiful Jann! I don't know what you do, but you have the best Veilds around! He runs a close second to Luie! Luie was just so special with all the blue, but this guy is spectacular with all the yellow!!! Oh yeah and I almost forgot...Happy hatchday!!!

Thank you Carol. You are always so kind with you comments. Sage and I appreciate all of your nice comments and hatch day wish.

I shall sing Happy Birthday in Russian!!!
Primi pozdravleniya
V svoy den' rozhdeniya.
Bud' vsegda schastlivim,
Zdorovym i l'ubimim!
Zhivi, naslazhdaisya,
Kupaisya v lubvi.
Vot vrode i vse
Pozhelania moi!

Now that is a first Grace. Thank you! If only I could sing the birthday song to him in Russian.

Last edited:
Wow! Wonderful boy! Very beautiful! And I really enjoyed the pics! I wish him a looooong happy healthy life with you! :) Happy Hatchday SAGE!

holy cow, he is absolutely gorgeous. happy hatch day :D

The more I see these beautiful veilds I want to get one.......one day :D

may I ask also, how is his temperament? I hear veilds can be kinda grouchy

Last edited:
Wow! Wonderful boy! Very beautiful! And I really enjoyed the pics! I wish him a looooong happy healthy life with you! :) Happy Hatchday SAGE!

Sage and I thank you for the hatch day wish Zsofi and for all the nice comments. I plan to enjoy every single moment that I have with him.

holy cow, he is absolutely gorgeous. happy hatch day :D

The more I see these beautiful veilds I want to get one.......one day :D

may I ask also, how is his temperament? I hear veilds can be kinda grouchy

Chris, you hatch day wish and wonderful compliment is greatly appreciated. Sage has a very friendly disposition. He loves to hang out with me and ride on my shoulder or head. All of my chameleons have been friendly. I do free range and treat them with much love and respect. I think that helps.

Happy belated H-Day Sage! :D Sorry I'm late. Maybe mommy has one extra treat around for you! :eek: Looking fantastic as usual! ;)

Great pics Jann. Sage has really grown into a handsome veiled.

Thank you very much Brad for the comments.

Happy belated H-Day Sage! :D Sorry I'm late. Maybe mommy has one extra treat around for you! :eek: Looking fantastic as usual! ;)

Thank you Michael for Sage's hatch day wishes and the compliment. He had a few slivers of strawberry this morning. :)

He truly is a beautiful veiled. Nice series of photos.

Thank you Scott for the very kind comments.

Back
Top Bottom